- When you exit the church building, please be sure that the door closes completely behind you. Also, when leaving, make sure that the lights and A/C timers are turned off.
- If you are the last person to leave the church building, please be sure that all entry doors are closed and locked. If you are unfamiliar with the lock-down procedure, please contact the church office immediately for a simple training.
- Please remember to put away all tables and chairs after using any of the church classrooms, even if there’s a group using the same room after your usage. This will make it easier for our janitor and facility staff to do their work. Thank you!
- Please help remind children or youth who are running in the church hallways or classrooms to <u>walk</u>, so that people will not get injured. Thank you!
- For anyone who uses the rooms in Suite 12, please be sure to reset each room (i.e., placement of tables/chairs, etc.) according to the diagram on the wall after usage.
- If you need to reserve a room for ministry usage, please use the church facility reservation website. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.