Chinese Bible Church of San Diego
12335 World Trade Drive, Suite 2
San Diego, CA 92128
Building 1: 12335 World Trade Drive, Suite 2, San Diego, CA 92128 (map)
Building 2: 12345 World Trade Drive, San Diego, CA 92128 (map)
Note that LG Sunday Worship is held in the Worship Hall of Building 2.
PARKING (BUILDING 2)
The Building 2 parking lot is open from 8:30am to 1:00pm on Sundays. Please be sure to retrieve your car before the gates are closed at 1:00pm. Cars that are locked in after the gates have been closed can be retrieved after 9:00am on Monday morning at the earliest.
PARKING (BUILDING 1)
Our church is located in a business area, and we currently share the building and parking lot with several other businesses. Please help us be courteous to our neighbors by adhering to the following parking rules:
- You may park in any of the unmarked parking spots or in spots labeled as “RESERVED CHURCH”.
- Note that there are two types of reserved parking spots in the parking lot. Some spots allow church parking only on Sundays, while other spots do not allow church parking at all. Please pay attention to the parking signs that are posted in front of these reserved parking spots (please see examples below).
- If you are unable to find parking in our immediate parking lot, please use one of the following options:
- Sundays only — Park next door in the lot for 12345 World Trade Drive, which is the property just to the east of 12335 World Trade Drive. The gate will close at 1:00pm on Sundays (this gate closing time will be strictly enforced).
- All days — Park on the street along World Trade Drive (please note the two-hour parking limit).
- Please do not park in any of the other nearby parking lots, as we have not received permission from any of our neighbors to park there.
- By the front entrance of our building, on Sundays mornings, there are a few parking spots reserved for visitors and seniors.