While the actual conference is not until Dec. 28-30, there will be a Global Launch event on Saturday, Sep. 26. Registration for CMC Global Launch has already begun. Please see below for information on both events.
CMC Global LaunchThe CMC Global Launch (also fully online) on Saturday, Sep. 26, 1:00pm-5:00pm, will feature David Platt and ten workshops. The schedule is given below.
- 1:00pm: Joint Opening Session – David Platt
- 2:00pm: Small Groups Discussion (English discussion groups will be led by Sam and Enoch)
- 3:00pm: Workshop I (Choose from one of five workshops in English/Mandarin)
- 4:00pm: Workshop II (Choose from one of five workshops in English/Mandarin)
↪ Register for CMC Global Launch
CMC Global 2020CMC Global 2020
Dec. 28-30 (Monday-Wednesday)
- Plenary speakers: David Platt, Francis Chan, Tong Liu, Shi-Ru Yang, Hong Jie Yu, Christopher Yuan, Wayne Chen, Tim Lo (Youth)
- CBCSD English, Mandarin, and Cantonese discussion groups
- Workshops: Over 40 workshops in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Children’s program: On demand
- Registration information will be announced later
CMC Global Launch