Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/cmc2020cbcsd to apply for the special code. The whole family can apply at once. Only include adults and youth 6th grade and above when applying. Please don’t include children.
- Codes will be distributed via email by hand, so please be patient.
- After receiving the code, please keep it confidential, and DO NOT SHARE!!
- You can register for the event on the official CMC registration website (please see link below) for free by applying the code in the “Promotional Code” field. Each person needs to register individually (i.e., they cannot register as a family).
- Please apply for the special code as soon as possible (first come, first served).
- Adults and youth (6th grade and above) need to register. Children can join the event for free with their parents’ registration. Thus, please DO NOT ADD CHILDREN when applying for the code.
- In addition to participating in the three-day event, successful registratrants will be able to watch and review all sessions, including all workshops, on the official website after the conclusion of the convention.
- If you want to donate to church, please visit https://hq.cbcsandiego.com/give.
- If you have any questions, please email .
Official registration website: https://www.afcinc.org/CMCReg.aspx
CMC promotional video: https://youtu.be/DQzZHZJkHcY
CBCSD code application instructional video: https://youtu.be/DNLYShMDPFs
If you had registered for the CMC Global Launch event on Sep. 26, the videos for the plenary session and all ten workshops are still available to watch online through the end of November.
↪ Watch videos from the CMC Global Launch event
CMC Global 2020